How to get to Ninh Thuan?
1. By motorbikes: The road to Ninh Thuan is nice and easy to go with countless beautiful scenery along the way (sand hills, salt fields, beaches… ). Thus, motobikes is a means suitable for people who want to go sightseeing along the road. From the inner of HCMC, you can take the road to Sai Gon bridge then enter Hanoi Highway to the overpass at Vung Tau cross road. After that, turn right and go along Vo Nguyen That road, then turn right into Highway No.1 to Long Khanh – Dong Nai town. From here, you take the shortcut to Ho Xuan Huong road, then turn left, continue to the Highway No.1 to the territory of Binh Thuan province. From the entrance of Binh Thuan, to the direction of Highway No.1, about 180km more, once you pass through Phan Thiet city, you will reach Ninh Thuan.
Riding motorbikes on Highway No.1 to Phan Thiet – Ninh Thiet
2. By self-driving cars: From HCMC, you can follow the direction to Thu Thiem tunnel, then head to HCMC – Long Thành – Dau Giay Highway and turn right, ride along the Highway No.1 to Long Khanh – Dong Nai town. From here, you take the shortcut to Ho Xuan Huong road, then turn left, continue along the Highway No.1 to Binh Thuan. From the entrance of Binh Thuan province, to the direction of Highway No.1, about 180km more, once you pass through Phan Thiet city, you will reach Ninh Thuan.
3. By trains: Trains is a great option if you don’t want to either get tired or worry about your meals during the trip. From Sai Gon station to Phan Rang station, if you choose to ride an express train, it will take you about 6 hours
4. By coaches: From HCMC, you can catch the coach of Phuong Trang or Thanh Buoi with a price of 150,000VND. The coaches stop at Phan Rang station. From here, continue to take the taxi to get to the hotel.
5. By airplanes: At the moment, Ninh Thuan does not have any civil airport. To fly to Thuan, tourists have to catch the plane to Cam Ranh, then move to the centre of Phan Rang – Thap Cham. If you want to go to Ninh Thuan by air, you need to prepare well in terms of time because it takes about 1 hour to travel from the airport to the city centre. The most convenient way to travel from Cam Ranh to Ninh Thuan is taking the taxi with the price ranging from 500,000VND to 700,000VND. From Saigon to Cam Ranh, there are about 11 flights every day, flying time is 1 hour and 5 minutes. From Hanoi to Cam Ranh, there are 11 flights everyday, flying time is 1 hour and 50 minutes.
Transportation in Ninh Thuan
1. Motorbikes: Ninh Thuan is quite huge and the distances between the attractions are pretty far. If you want to visit different attractions, you should rent a motorbike in order to get around on your own. Most of the motels, hotels and homestays in Ninh Thuan offer motorbike-renting service with the price of 150,000VND per day.
2. Taxi: Taxi is also a popular means of transportation for the tourists here. One tip when taking a taxi is that you should go as group to save more money.
3. Buses: In Phan Rang city, there are bus routes to the touristic attractions, including: Vinh Hy bay, Ca Na, Cham tower, My A,…